The Colorado Gerontological Society invites you to become a member of Colorado’s Leadership Team in Aging.
Annual fees for an Organizational Membership in the Colorado Gerontological Society are $100. As an organizational member, three individuals of your choosing will receive all benefits of an individual professional membership.
Annual dues for a Professional (individual) Membership are $40. Seniors aged 65 or older and not in paid employment or full time students with proof of status may become a member for only $20.
You may submit your application online, or mail a printed copy to: Colorado Gerontological Society, 1330 Leyden St Suite 148, Denver, Colorado 80220
Benefits of membership in the Society include:
- Education: Members receive discounts on CGS workshops, professional trainings and conferences.
- Networking: Members receive an annual directory of other other members and have ample opportunity to professionally and personally network in the field of aging.
- Online Communities: Members can network and be active online in the Society’s social networks for Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Email Alerts: Email notifications of important news in aging
- Support for Professionals: CGS hosts regular meetings for professional development, as well as technical assistance to guide professionals and improve service delivery. Members also receive discounts on CGS events and publications.
Join us today and help support the Society’s work! Join as a Organization or as a Individual/Senior/Student.