The society continues to engage volunteers in different areas of the organization.
- 2 volunteers donated 350 hours to assist in the redesign of the senioranswers.org website.
- Volunteers donated 5 weeks and 200 hours to prepare for the annual Salute to Seniors celebration.
- Schwab Volunteer Month provided 140 ‘Schwab4good’ employees who each worked 4 hours and delivered COVID-19 care packages.
- CU Denver made 2 students available for a total of 8 hours.
- The Society has an office volunteer who worked 3 hours per week totaling 45 hours.
- Holiday Baskets preparation and delivery are a labor intensive effort. We were fortunate to have 82 volunteers who worked a total of 492 hours and delivered 531 baskets to the public.
- 8 volunteers donated 56 hours to pack hygiene kits to include in the Holiday Basket project.
- The Telephone Buddy Program engaged 76 volunteers who made 1,603 phone calls totaling 7,800 hours.
- Charles Schwab provided 6 team members form their Common Impact Team who volunteered 48 hours assisting with baskets and writing postcards
- In 2021 the Society continued its relationship with Experienced Engaged (formerly Boomers Leading Change) with 2 volunteers who gave 710 hours updating the online directory: click here:
- New CGS logo donated by Fernando Perez Torres, Interbrand
Salute to Seniors received promotional Media Assistance from the following businesses:
- Prime Time for Seniors
- 50+ Marketplace News
- KUVO Jazz