Date(s) - 12/09/2016
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
St. Andrew's Village
The 37th Annual Meeting of the Membership will be on December 9, 2016 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, at St. Andrew’s Village, 13801 E Yale Ave, Aurora. The Annual Meeting will also include a holiday social hour for our members, staff, board of directors and other colleagues.
- “The Implications of Colorado’s Strategic Action Plan on Aging” presentation by James Riesberg, Chair of the Strategic Action Planning Group, former Colorado House Representative and former Colorado Commissioner of Insurance;
- Election of officers to the Board of Directors;
- Presentation of Distinguished Pioneer in Aging Award, Young Professional in Aging Award; Al Berger Award for Community Services, Eugene Dawson Leadership in Aging Award and Corporate Award in Aging Award; and
- Awarding of two Henry Welch Scholarships to students studying gerontology in a matriculated program at a Colorado university or college.
- Holiday Social Hour for our Members
James Riesberg, chair of the Strategic Action Planning Group on Aging will present on the recommendations of the recently released Strategic Action Plan on Aging for Colorado. You won’t want to miss this window into the state’s long-term vision for the aging community!
Join us for some holiday cheer and help us bring an end to another successful year of service to the community!