Date(s) - 10/21/2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
The Inn at Garden Plaza
Enrolling in Medicare and keeping up with the changing policies and guidelines can seem overwhelming. To learn more and receive guidance through the process, join the Colorado Gerontological Society at an informative Medicare Monday workshop to learn about changes to Medicare.
The Medicare Monday program includes information on the changes, updates and requirements for Medicare Parts A, B, C and D. Learn how these changes may affect you and your health care in the coming year.
Experts on Medicare present on a variety of topics including:
- Prevention and Health Promotion Initiatives
- Changes in Medicare Premiums, Deductibles and Co-Pays
- How to apply for Medicare Savings Program and Extra Help With Prescription Drugs for help with Medicare Part B and D costs
- How to comparison shop for Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Plans
- Answers to your Medicare Questions
- New Medicare Cards in 2019
Join us at The Inn at Garden Plaza, 2520 International Cir, Colorado Springs 80910, on Monday October 21, 2019 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Reserve your space online or call 1-866-294-3971!
Get your Immunizations Here!
Walgreens and Safeway are providing adult immunizations at this event. Please bring:
Reserve Your Space