Thank you for your generous support and involvement in the community. The Colorado Gerontological Society is looking for volunteers and donations to help support our Holiday Basket project. On December 17, 2022 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, The Society will be delivering Holiday Baskets to 350 low income older adults in the Denver area.
Help us by
- Making an undesignated financial donation
- Donating to the Holiday Basket project
- Signing up to deliver a basket
- Organizing volunteers in your organization, church or community to provide 350 items for the hygiene kits (such as 350 bars/bottles of hand soap, 350 bottles/tubes of hand lotion, 350 bottles of shampoo, or 350 boxes of band aids). Items can be delivered to CGS, 1129 Pennsylvania St, Denver CO 80203. Call 303-333-3482 to schedule a delivery.
- Share kindness and participate in the Holiday Joy Squad